Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Does anyone really read this?

I kind of doubt it, but if you do, it'd be kind to let me know. See, I don't update because what's the point if no one reads and lets me know.

Updates: I'm married now, as of May 19th, 2007, to my most wonderful husband, lover, best friend, and partner-in-crime. The reason we moved the date up so soon should arrive sometime after Thanksgiving. Next Thursday we will hopefully know whether it's a boy or girl, unless they're shy. I can't wait! Also, hopefully the teasing about it being twins will stop.

Say hi, or not. But I hope you do.

Have a very happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

do you blog for others or for yourself? Just because no one comments doesn't mean that you should stop. Especially if the blog is just for you.

Anonymous said...

love your blog