Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bek's photo assignment


I was going to do this anyway, since Mysti pointed it out, but after a direct request, who can resist?

This is a picture of Mackinac Bridge in Michigan. That is pronounced Mack-in-aw, not Mack-in-ack. It connects the upper peninsula to the lower part of Michigan. It is really long and fun to drive over, which I think I've done at least four times, if not more. My family and I used to go camping a lot. Often in Michigan and Minnesota. And I've taken the ferry twice to Mackinac Island, where no cars are allowed. Most things on the island are delivered by horse or bike. And there's a fort. Lots of neat historical stuff. It's all so beautiful. But I wouldn't go swimming in the lake, too cold.

1 comment:

The Middle Child said...

Awesome bridge V, I like it. I am a photo junkie, so I have tons of them, none of any bridge nearly that big!
Thanks for sharing!