Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More things about me

  1. I have three cats, Mattie May, Jezebel Lou, and Gracie Jean Marie (those are their long names, the ones I yell when they're being bad.)
  2. I have three fish, Fred and Ethel, who are goldfish, and Alfie, the algae eater.
  3. I've had many cats, two Scottish terriers, a hampster, and a guinea pig.
  4. I like coffee, good coffee, but I've been drinking mostly green tea lately.
  5. My mood changes like the wind.
  6. I don't usually eat breakfast.
  7. I could live on pizza.
  8. I like things spicy, but not too hot, but not everything.
  9. I like to cook and bake, but I hate to clean up.
  10. I don't like really hot humid weather.
  11. I love to be touched.
  12. I love intense sensation.
  13. I'm ticklish, but I can control my response to it.
  14. I usually think with my heart first, my head second.
  15. I'm not at all organized.
  16. I never picked up my senior yearbook from high school.
  17. I'll re-read a favorite book many times.
  18. I'm afraid that I will always like people more than they like me.
  19. I don't like asking for help.
  20. I'm afraid of rejection.

2 comments:

The Middle Child said...

Okay, I am going to have to say that numbers 5/9/10/11/12/14/18/19/20 go for me too. I agree with you completely on those, especially #18. I feel that way a lot. Maybe it's normal?!?!
Been a while since you posted, nice to hear from you again!!

V said...

Thank you both for the lovely comments! I will try to post more often.

~smiles~