Monday, September 12, 2005

*HAVE YOU EVER...*
1. Kissed your cousin: No.
2. Ran away: No.
3. Pictured your crush naked: I don't really do that.
4. Skipped school: A few times.
5. Broken someone's heart: Yes, probably more than once.
6. Been in love: Yes, a few times.
7. Cried when someone died: Yes.
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Yes.
10. Done something embarrassing: Absolutely, almost daily.
11. Lied: Yes
12. Cried in school: Yes

*WHICH IS [BETTER]...*
13. Coke or Pepsi: Neither, unless mixed with alcohol.
14. Sprite or 7UP: Same as above. I dislike carbonated drinks.
15. Girls or Guys: Yes.
16. Flowers or Candy: Yes.
17. Scruff or Clean shaved: Clean Shaven, but some beards are positively sexy.
18. Blondes or Brunettes: Yes plus red, gray, or balding!
19. bitchy or slutty: Slutty.
20. Tall or Short: Both.
21. Pants or Shorts: Skirts.
22. Night or Day: Both.

*WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX...*
23. What do you notice first: Self-confidence.
24. Like Being Spanked: Yes Sir, may I have another?
25. Worst Question For Him/her to ask: What are you thinking? I blank.

*LAST TIME YOU*
26. Showered: This morning
27. Stepped outside: Coming home from work today
28. Had Sex: with myself last night

*ABOUT YOU...*
29. Ever been Engaged/ Married: engaged, yes, married no
30. Your Good luck charm: Amethyst
31. Person You Hate Most: no one
32. Best Thing That Has Happened: I'm starting to live.
33. Where did it go?: Ask her.
34. Picture on your desktop: A 9 Chickweed Lane comic
35. Color: Purple
36. Movies: funny, dramatic, scary, thought provoking, violent.
37. Artist or band: too many to mention
38. Cars: VW's
39. Ice Cream: this time of year, pumpkin pie
41. Food: pizza

*WHO...*
42. Makes You Laugh The Most: my friends
43. Makes You Smile: My boyfriends and friends.
44. Can Make You Feel Better No Matter What: my friends.
45. Has A Crush On You: No idea.
46. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Yes.
47. Who Has It Easier?: them
48. Gives You A Funny Feeling When You See Them: That one guy.

*DO YOU EVER...*
49. Sit By The Phone Waiting For A Phone Call All Night: Yes.
50. Save AIM Conversations: Yes.
51. Save E-mails: Personal emails: Yes.
52. Forwarded Secret E-mails: No.
53. Wish You Were Someone Else: Yes.
54. Wish You Were A Member Of The Opposite Sex: Yes.
55. Wear perfume: Vanilla
56. Kiss: Yes yes yes yes.....
57. Cuddle: As often as possible.
58. Go Online For Longer Than Eight Hours At A Time?: Yes. But I'm trying to not do that often.

*HAVE YOU EVER....*
59. Fallen For Your Best Friend?: Yes.
60. Made Out With JUST A Friend?: Yes.
61. Kissed Two People In The Same Day?: Yes.
62. Had Sex With Two Different People in the same day?: Yes, and more.
63. Been Rejected?: Yes.
64. Been In Love?: Lots.
65. Been In Lust?: Lots.
66. Used Someone?: Only if they asked me to.
67. Been Used?: Yes, usually by choice.
68. Dumped Someone?: Not a boyfriend, but can you dump a friend?
69. Been Cheated On?: No
70. Back Doored It?: Yes. Mmmm......
71. Done Something You Regret?: Yes.

*WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...*
72. You Touched?: K
74. You tickled: Southpaw
75. You Instant Messaged?: Southpaw
76. You kicked: My cat (it was an accident, she's always behind me)
77. You Yelled At?: My cat (She knocked over a big glass of water)
78. You Dreamed About?: I'm not telling.
79. Who Text Messaged You?: don't do that
80. Who Broke Your Heart?: truly? someone I thought was a friend
81. Who Told You They Loved You?: K

*DO YOU...*
82. Color Your Hair?: Never.
83. Have Tattoos?: not yet
84. Have Piercings?: just my ears so far
85. Boyfriend/girlfriend?: two boyfriends
86. Own A Webcam?: No.
87. Own A Thong?: Not!
88. Ever Get Off The Damn Computer?: Rarely
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: Nicht so gut.
90. Habla espanol?: No.
91. Buy Designer: No.

*HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU...*
92. Stolen Anything?: little shit
93. Smoke?: Never
94. Schizophrenic?: No, but I do talk to myself
95. Obsessive?: At times.
96. Compulsive?: No.
97. Obsessive compulsive?: No
98. Panic?: Rarely.
99. Anxiety?: Often.
100. Stressed?: Often.

*FIRSTS*
First best friend: Renelle
First car: 1986 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24
First screen name: same as now, but with different numbers
First funeral: My Grandma Nellie, I think
First album: (pause for embarrassment) New Kids on the Block
First pets: Prince (a cat)
First piercing/tattoo: my ears in the third (?) grade
First big trip: to Macinac when I was five
First time skiing: Hah! never
First concert: Garth Brooks, my boyfriend at the time liked country, so I did
First alcoholic drink: a wine cooler my parents gave me when I was like fifteen, sixteen
First job: babysitting
First date: must not be very memorable
First love: books


*LASTS*
Last car ride: Coming home from work
Last kiss: K
Last movie watched: Transporter
Last food you ate: Chicken and cheddar broccoli rice
Last love: excluding current loves, a high school friend
Last temptation: finish the chocolate I bought
Last item bought: cold medicine and candy
Last annoyance: cat knocking over a water glass
Last shirt worn: work polo
Last alcoholic drink: Smirnoff Twisted Cranberry
Last concert: Journey
Last phone call: at work
Last time at the beach: a couple months ago

No comments: