Thursday, September 29, 2005

Update

Well apparently it didn't hit the fan too hard. (but I don't know if his family knows, and I don't care to be the one to tell them) Obviously K knows what's up and also my parents have an idea what's going on. No choice there, really. They have a big investment in the house and probably would want to know why I'm moving an hour away. All I told them was that K and I have had an open relationship for years now, and that I met someone, and now I'm moving out in a month. Whew. And I threw in the little tidbit that I've had girlfriends too, you know, to distract them. They didn't really want to walk down the TMI road, which was fine with me.

So. Yeah. Moving. Wow. And I've had plenty of offers of help, so I'm all good there. I have a nice big pickup I can borrow from the parentals. About the biggest thing I want to take is my big dresser with the mirror. I'm also required by family edict to take the cedar chest and the library table from the living room, as these are to stay in the family. Also, confession time. I, am a packrat. Yeah. So now begins the wonderful task of going through all my crap and figuring out what I really want to keep. Wish me luck. Will probably be having a late fall garage sale. Yay (not).

1 comment:

Teesa said...

Trust me I understand the sorting and packrat thing! :-)