Monday, September 12, 2005

Yes . . . I stole it. You caught me.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have a child.
2. Travel to Europe.
3. Build my dream house.
4. Have my own business.
5. See an ocean.
6. Have a new car
7. Be debt-free

7 things I can do:
1. Draw
2. Write
3. Cross-stitch
4. Cook
5. curl my tongue
6. suck my own toes
7. grow things

7 things I cannot do:
1. whistle
2. snap my fingers
3. blow a bubble (with gum)
4. sing
5. play an instrument
6. see without my glasses or contacts
7. crochet

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Brains
2. Sense of humor
3. Aura
4. Strong hands
5. Eyes
6. Intelligence
7. Strength of self

7 things that I say most often:
1. I don't know
2. What the fuck?
3. Fark!
4. I just work here.
5. Please
6. Thank you
7. I love you.

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Gwen Stefani
2. Angelina Jolie
3. John Cusak
4. Kenny Chesney
5. Brad Pitt
6. Vin Diesel
7. Chad Kroeger

No comments: