Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Brush


Many years ago I bought a brush. What attracted me to it was it's beautiful rounded edges, smooth wood, rectangular shape. A paddle brush is what they're called. How appropriate.

I'd never really been spanked, certainly not with a brush, but something about it appealed to me. So I took it home with me. For a while it just sat in a drawer, waiting.

It came out once or twice when I got up the courage to ask someone to use it on me. But it always was forgotten after a while.

Well this last Friday I took it with me on my visit to my boyfriend's house. I showed it to him. He liked it.

Saturday night. After we got home from the reception we relaxed for a while, got out of our formal clothes. But pretty soon he had me go get it and come back to the couch. He told me what he was going to do to me with it, how warm he was going to make me.

I positioned myself over his lap. He ran his hand over my ass. I love how his hands feel, so warm and big and heavy. And warm me up he did, first with his hand and then . . . with the brush, the paddle brush, and paddle it did! It stung. It stung so much but it was so so good. He loves it when I squirm and struggle, but I never tried to put my hands back to stop it.

He also loves how wet it makes me. After he was done with it he put his fingers to my wetness and made me come, maybe more than once. Then he gave me a choice, more with the brush or with his hand. I chose his hand.

But I love that brush. It will see much more use, I'm sure. And so is he.

1 comment:

Southpaw, the lefty said...

Yes, oh yes will that brush see more use :)