Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Q&A Meme

Some Q&A from jewels' blog . . .

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Woodrow Wilson, Stan Lee, Rod Serling, Denzel Washington & Linus Torvalds

2. Where was your first kiss?
I don't remember. I was 14.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No, but my brother and I toilet papered a neighbors house in revenge once.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yes, I was in several choirs in elementary and middle school, but discovered that I really can't sing in junior high, but people had been too kind to tell me.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Their smile, general facial expressions, voice.

7. What really turns you on? In another person?
Voice, confidence, touch, kissing, eyes.

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Iced mocha.

9. What is your biggest mistake?
Under-valuing myself.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Yes. (Now ask me if I liked it.)

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I like odd numbers.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, thank goodness.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Does South Park count? But I love animation, like Dexter's Laboratory or animated movies like Toy Story or Madagascar.

14. Did you have braces?
Never.

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?


17. When do you know it's love?
The trouble comes when trying to decide if it isn't love.

18. Do you speak any other languages?
Very poor German, ein bischen. Das ist gut. Ein, zwei, drei.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No.

20. What magazines do you read?
National Geographic, Consumer Reports, Scientific American.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, but not while I was with them.

23. Do you watch mtv?
Not really anymore, I prefer VH1 when I have time.

24. What's something that really annoys you?
Being late.

25. What's something you really like?
Forests, beaches, campfires, ice cream, a good kiss, watching the night sky.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No.

27. Can you dance?
No.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Twenty-four hours, maybe, when I was a teenager.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes I do!

No comments: