Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm still alive

Sorry I haven't posted in a long while, almost two weeks I guess. I've been a bit busy. Yeah. I'm still working almost full-time and trying to get my stuff sorted and packed for moving. I took one car-load up on Friday. Went to a very nice wedding on Saturday. Hi Pinky and the Brain! The reception was really fun.

But I think it's all getting to me. I have whatever cold that's been going around and everyone seems to have. I'm just so tired and irritable. And everything just made me want to cry today, from songs on the radio to frustrating customers.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's offered help, or given me a shoulder to cry on, and just to everyone who has left a kind comment or been there for me. I really and truly appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO PROBLEM! Just let me know if you need a slave with some chicken soup.

Mysti said...

Just remember to breathe hon... know that we care.. and if you need us we are here..

Southpaw, the lefty said...

Hon, I'm sorry we missed each other the past two days, but I'm here for you when you need me, and soon!