Friday, August 05, 2005

A fun little blog game from Bek :

Again, here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the five questions I was given by Bek:

1. If you could ask one question of an alien race knowing that in their infinite wisdom and technology they would have the answer and they had to answer honestly - what would you ask them?

How can we continue to progress technologically without killing ourselves and our planet?

2. If you could be a fish/ocean critter what would you be and why?

I would be a dolphin, because they are beautiful, intelligent, and funny. They also look quite mischievous.

3. Is it better to have a goal and not achieve it than to not have a goal at all?

Yes. Without goals, what is the point of anything? Nothing would get done. Even at the basest levels we have the goals of water, food, shelter, and love.

4. Realistically, how many times a week would you have sex, assuming it was up to you?

Okay, assuming it's a good week, I'm not on my period, and have a partner or three available . . . I'd say at least once a day, if not more.

5. Think about this one hard....what is the one thing that turns you on the most, like if you think of it you are instantly in the mood?

There are many answers as there are many things that turn me on. With one person it might be the way they pull my hair back hard, with another a long, hard passionate kiss, and another the way they run their fingernails across my skin.

1 comment:

Southpaw, the lefty said...

Please, oh please, interview me :)