Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It is what it is

My lips can still taste his. I can smell him on me. I can feel my skin still tingling from his touch, particularly the posterior portion of me *weg*. What a natural. He says that I'm a good teacher, but you know what I think? I think he knew all along, but didn't know it until now. If that makes sense. I know I'm being vague. Vagueness is all I have at the moment. Concrete definitions cannot exist here. The few things I know for certain are that I love him and he loves me and we just fit.

Leaving him this morning was very hard.

Coming home wasn't, though. I missed K and my kitties. And there was a nice note awaiting me from K. Had some cheerios and juice, and I'll be off to work in a while. I know I won't be able to see him that often . . . the most I can hope for is maybe once a week . . . if that. But it will be enough, as long as he is in my life.

No comments: