Sunday, August 14, 2005

Spanking and Freezie pops

Thursday I visited some friends after work, hi Mysti and Wulfie, watched a silly movie, then spent the night at my boyfriend, Southpaw's house. As usual, we were up quite late.

The next morning was quite fun. Among other activities, I got a very good spanking. For a supposedly "vanilla" guy, he's getting really good at this. At first I was laying prone on the bed, and after he'd been at it awhile and I was quite warm, he got up. I thought it was over, but he told me to stay face down where I was.

He was gone for a minute, and when he came back I felt a delicious coolness as he slid something icy over my warm behind. It didn't take me long to realize it wasn't an ice cube. Of all things it was a plastic freezie pop, cherry I think.

Well, he then warmed me up again, and shortly had me reposition myself over his knees as he sat on the edge of the bed. This was a first. I'd never before had an over the knee spanking. I truly thought I was going to fall, but he didn't let me. This was, if anything, more wonderfully intense than it had been before.

And there is nothing more wonderful than hearing the words "I love you" as you're being well spanked!

1 comment:

Mysti said...

Hey sweetie... we were glad to see you as always... and I'm sooo happy for you.. it's good when things you enjoy can be shared with someone special :)