Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Googlisms

I found this bit of fun on Lock and Ki, a very interesting blog I've just started reading. I, too, am a big fan of Google. It's my home page. I especially like the new map feature, much better than mapquest.

To do this, go to Googlism and enter your name.

These are some of my favorite results from my middle name:

noel is talked about by the daemons
noel is the best
noel is very talented
noel is related to the giant sloth
noel is the only person nookie will let take her out of the nook
noel is one of them
noel is rather a study in contradictions
noel is gay
noel is a great player and a great teacher
noel is completely distracted
noel is unimpressed about the suggestion
noel is another hanging faery
noel is the joker of the pack
noel is without a doubt the best christmas present we've ever received
noel is happy

No comments: