Monday, August 01, 2005

Can't wait

A couple of months ago I got introduced to a friend of a friend. His name is Southpaw. Turns out he's really good with leather, among other things, and has been working on making my friends and I some toys. Hopefully I can learn how to do some things from him too.

Anyway, we've gotten to be really good friends since then. And I'm so freakin' excited! I'm on vacation this week, and I'm going to go spend Wednesday with him! I think he has my restraints ready . . . and I'll get a custom fitting! Guess what? They are purple! Yay! So, hopefully I'll get him to take some pictures of me modeling them that I can post.

And did I mention I get to spend the whole day with him?

. . . yummy . . .

2 comments:

Mysti said...

Southpaw Rocks! :) I'm glad all my friends get along so well... and ya better not think being that close to me that you won't be seein me on Wednesday at some point or something!! hehehehehehe HUGS

The Middle Child said...

Sounds like fun....
Purple is my favorite color so pictures would be nice..
Have a good day!