Monday, June 27, 2005

Answers for Bek

If people were a rainbow of colors what color would you be and why?

I would be red for my hair, green for my Irish ancestry, purple because it's my other favorite color, silver because it is beautiful and pure, and black for lovely, lovely leather.

On the subject of "what would you be", if you were a food what would you be and why?

I would be, now don't laugh, cheese. Stop Laughing! No, I'd be cheese, because there is such a variety of it. Different kinds for different purposes. Different flavors. I think it fits, because my personality has many facets.

What was your biggest heartbreak as a child?

I'd have to say that would be when my Aunt and Uncle (dad's brother) divorced. I was maybe twelve? She was like my second mother. I spent so many summers at her house, she babysat a lot of kids. Turns out he'd been having an affair for quite a while. I hated him for the longest time and wouldn't talk to him. But everyone gets along now. It's in the past.

As an adult (so far)?

Being lied to by someone I thought I knew. I may not be 100% truthful 100% of the time, who is? But I've never lied about such a fundamental aspect of my life. I'd say telling me, and all the rest of my friends, that you're single when you're actually married is a pretty fucking big deal.

What was your most embarassing moment up until now?

I think when I fainted in front of a tenth grade class after giving a speech.

How did you handle it?

Pretended it didn't happen.

Okay, So I could go on forever...Stop me, please...And just because I am not your friend does that mean I don't get tickles??

If I knew you weren't going to slap me for it, sure, I'd tickle you. You're cute.

3 comments:

The Middle Child said...

Nah, I wouldn't slap ya, unless you asked nice.
Sorry, bad Bekah...
Thanks for answering those questions, I will throw more at you when I get a chance.
Happy day.
Bekah

The Middle Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Middle Child said...

Okay, more questions, ya up for them?

1. What, if anything, would you change about yourself, physical or otherwise?

2. When was the last time you cried? What happened that made you cry?

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I have no supervision whatsoever today at work so I have had time to do some posting and think of some more questions. I look forward to reading your answers.
Happy day.
Bekah