Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More answers for Bek

Our Bek is a curious girl. I think I'll have to come up with some questions soon for her. But for right now, answers to her most recent inquiries.

And if any more of you have questions for me, leave a comment or email me. Thanks. Love ya.

1. What, if anything, would you change about yourself, physical or otherwise?

Okay, I like being a curvy girl, but if I could I'd lose about 45 lbs. more and have my skin be all tight and not saggy. I'm doing good though. I'm down to 210, from being way up at 275.

2. When was the last time you cried? What happened that made you cry?

The last time I really cried, and I'm talking more than a little eye-watering, was probably during my last down cycle, being depressed. Maybe a month, month and a half ago. I don't remember why, but it could have been any little thing that set it off. I try not to remember why I cry.

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I'm not sure. Attraction at first sight, sure. Love takes a while. I've been known to give my heart away too easily, so I'm more guarded lately.

2 comments:

The Middle Child said...

I am wicked curious, I like to know the inner workings of peoples minds...it's a thing. I wish more people were as open an honest as you have been. People hide too much about themselves and if they would just open up they would see that many people share the same interests, though patterns, and feelings as they do. Some say I am a pervert, hell most women are, they just hide it, I don't. I don't think I should have to. And when I say pervert I don't mean demented, I just mean I enjoy sex immensely. Anyway, very curious Bek indeed, thanks for you answers!
You rock!
Bekah

The Middle Child said...

That previous comment was supposed to say "thought patterns" not though patterns.
I should really read over my comments before posting them!!