Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Turn-ons (in no particular order)

  1. deep kissing
  2. biting, nibbling - on my neck or anywhere
  3. fingernails - being scratched, lightly or hard
  4. feather light touches
  5. having my hair pulled
  6. my neck period
  7. having my nipples pinched and played with
  8. having my pussy lips slapped or pinched or pulled
  9. having my head held in place while I give oral
  10. feel of a cock in my mouth
  11. feel of a clit under my tongue
  12. feel of a nipple on my lips
  13. burying my face in a woman's breasts
  14. being blindfolded
  15. my hands bound behind my back
  16. having my nipples clamped
  17. the feel of a flogger
  18. a voice whispering naughty things in my ear
  19. being told exactly what will be done to me
  20. and then having it done

This is just a quick list. I'll probably add to it.

No comments: