Wednesday, June 29, 2005

More question fun with Mysti

Ok, to recap, for those of you just now joining us, I'm answering questions put to me by fellow bloggers. Anyone can join in at any time. You don't even have to have a blog.

Now, more from Mysti:

If you were to be blindfolded and led to a room where all you could smell was leather.. how would you react? ;)

Oh wow......the smell of leather is such a turn-on. I'd probably be breathing in the smell deeply and getting pretty wet. But you knew that didn't you, you little minx.

If money were no object and you were told to buy an outfit that was extremely sexy and that would turn you on just by wearing it.. what would that outfit look like?

A really nice leather corset, full bust, but low cut v, low back, black, and a nice above the knee leather skirt. Black fishnets. Some nice, high, stripper boots, black. And a nice, wide black leather collar with fancy stitching and one large ring at the front. My hair would be piled on the top of my head to better accentuate the collar and neckline of the corset. Maybe wear wrist and ankle cuffs, or at least wrist.

The phone rings... it's a fictional character that is calling for a long deep conversation... which fictional character is it?

No question, it's Lazarus Long. But why he'd want to talk to me, I have no clue.

It's the morning after.. and a lover who you were with... who was not all that great in bed asks you to be honest and tell him/her what you thought of his/her perfomance.. what do you say?

If it was our first time together I may not say anything and give it a second try. If, after that, it was still not that great, I might gently tell them that we just weren't compatible in that way. I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings, but I would tell them what I'd like to do differently. But, if, after all that, it still wasn't working, then let them know it wouldn't happen again.

No comments: