Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wonderful

There's something wonderful about having been with someone for a long period of time. They know you. Your reactions, your needs, your patterns, your timing.

Last night and early this morning was just what the doctor ordered. Sometimes I just need to be pushed ever so slightly to go over the edge into total slut mode. And he knows when I want it, when I need it. He knows how I breathe when I'm going to come, so he can keep me on edge forever. Then I come harder than I ever do by myself.

He knows when to grab my hair and direct me to what he wants. He makes me beg for it. Calls me names, talks to me, tells me what I am, and I love it. I eat it up. I'd take rough, exciting, almost violent sex two out of three times.

Man, I'm going to be so sore . . .

No comments: