Wednesday, June 22, 2005

No Title, a story by me

(read as internal dialog in my mind)

It's dark. Wait, why is it so dark? What happened? I can't move. I can't move?!! Okay, don't panic. Think. Try and remember what happened.

I was at a party with some friends. Didn't know who's house it was, but it seemed alright. I never drink much, but I'd had a couple, and when someone handed me another I never questioned it. She seemed nice enough. . .

And that's the last thing I remember.

Breathe. Just breathe. It feels like I'm on some kind of bed, mattress anyway. My arms are pulled back behind my head. It feels like my legs are tied apart. Feels kind of cool in here, wherever here is. No wonder, my clothes are gone. And there is something over my eyes.

Light! Around the edges of the blindfold. Maybe someone is coming for me. I'm not sure that's such a good thing. Sound of a door opening. I can hear them breathing. I think they're right next to me. A hand trails up my leg, my torso. I gasp in shock at the touch. A deep voice says, "Don't speak. You will not speak unless asked a direct question," as he pinches and twists my nipple as if in punctuation. I try to turn away, but I can't because of the restraints. "You know it is useless to struggle, girl. So don't waste the effort, you'll need your energy."

What am I doing here? What is he going to do to me? I hear another voice. Sounds like a woman. Will she help me?

"Is she awake yet?"

"Yes. I think she's fully aware of things."

So much for hope of help. I'm so scared. Why am I here?

"Well. Lets make sure. Listen to me, girl. No one knows where you are. As far as your friends know, you left the party with a man you met here. No one is even looking for you yet. Maybe no one will. You will do as you are told, or you will be punished. You will not speak unless we ask you a direct question. We will keep you here as long as we like, and there is nothing you can do about it. Now, do you know who we are?"

As she said that, she took off the blindfold. "Yes. I know who you are. You're the couple who owns the house where the party was. I don't know your names." Oh no, no one knows where I am. No help. No hope of rescue.

"That's alright. You don't need to. Now be quiet."

They're on either side of me . . . touching me . . . running their hands up and down my body. I try so hard not to react. Look at something else. What can I see? It's a small room. White walls, door, and I think I can see a sink. Things in the walls, ceiling. Like hardware of some kind. God, I can't concentrate. This shouldn't feel so good. She's using her nails. Don't react. He's massaging my breasts. Pulling, pinching the nipples. Harder, harder. Ohhhh . . . I can't. Oh no. Hands between my legs. I'm not. I am. Wet. No sane person should enjoy this, right?

"Look here. The little slut is wet already. Let's not disappoint her."

He pulls out this thing from under the bed. A flogger, I think. He starts to brush it over my skin. So soft, almost gentle. Then suddenly he's smacking the inside of my thighs with it. It stings, feels heavy, doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. But as he continues I can feel it's hot. Stinging, thudding. Hurting. So unreal. She's moving around by my head. I can't tell what she's doing. Suddenly I feel a hard pinch on one nipple, but it doesn't go away. Owww . . . Now the other one. I'm breathing so hard now. Pulse racing. And he's still flogging me. A pause. Before I can catch my breath, I scream. He's not flogging my thighs anymore. Right on my pussy lips! I can't stand it . . .

Right when I think I'll pass out from shock at what is happening it stops. Suddenly she's kissing me, full on the lips, I can feel her tongue. Somehow I can't help but kiss back. I don't know where these feelings are coming from, but I'm so hot and their hands feel so good on me after that flogging. He's on top of me now, my legs released, entering me hard. It should have hurt, but I'm so wet. Well it does hurt abit, but in a strange good way. My thighs and lips feel like they're on fire. And he's pounding against me. The clamps get taken off. Oh my nipples burn.There's a mouth on each of them now. What is wrong with me? Oh, I'm going to come! As I cry out, something inside me gives in. Pain, pleasure, so intertwined.

They let me sleep for a while. Then they come back and start over again. Pleasure and pain, and I can't stop it. Leather and rope. Spanking, pinching, slapping, caressing, feather-light touches over mybody. I'm made to do many things. Any hesitation is punished. Giving in is my only hope of salvation.

Later they say that they'll only keep me for the weekend. I don' t know whether to be disappointed or relieved. But they say I can come back if I want! As much as I want to resist it, I have to admit the possibilities are dazzlingly attractive. I have never felt so free and alive in being captive and unable to escape. It goes round in circles in my head, the intense pain and the beautiful pleasure, staying or fleeing.

Do I leave and never look back? Just tell myself I was forced to do those things. It wasn't really my fault. I couldn't get away.

Or do I return? If I do it is as much as admitting to myself what a little pain/pleasure-slut I really am.

I can't wait until next time.

2 comments:

Mysti said...

Mmmmmm very nice hon.. you should write more like that.. you are very good at it!

The Middle Child said...

I'd go back...I'd have to. I might have to make them play on my terms this time though!