Monday, May 02, 2005

I did it!

I finally managed to get back in touch with a Very Special friend from high school!!! (I'll refer to him as Z.) I'm just totally thrilled that he doesn't hate me, and he feels the same. Who cares why we lost touch, we're both sorry about it, but that's all in the past. Z is someone I've missed very much and thought about often. He said he'd been thinking about me a lot lately too. I mean, come on, I went to Junior Homecoming and Senior Prom with him. I did promise K that I'd take it slow in getting to know him again, because K knows how I feel about this guy. Goodness knows I've told him enough times. It's really weird, I'd forgotten what his voice sounded like, but it sounds like it should. Maybe I'll get to see him sometime this week. Yay!!!

No comments: