Monday, May 16, 2005

Sexy? You bet!

More and more often I am hearing myself called "sexy" or "beautiful" or what have you. This is a curious phenomenon as until recently I never ventured to think of myself as such. Oh, I've been called these things before, but now I'm actually beginning to think of myself this way and not laugh inside when I hear it from someone else.

I find myself dressing to show my body off, instead of hiding in my clothes. I'm more comfortable in my skin. I'd have to be, wouldn't I? I mean, a year ago I would have been petrified to get naked with anyone other than my partner, and just last week I find myself in a room with four other people having all kinds of fun. At my suggestion, no less.

I'm more confidant, more willing to go after what I want, more willing to make the first move. And less willing to put up with things I would have let slide in the past.

1 comment:

Whirlbrain said...

I'm kind of doing this metamorphosis (see my blog - - scroll down a bit because the posts are a little old) and it's working. *grasping confidence with a white-knuckled grip*

D