Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Time to switch things up a bit

I really really want to get involved in a (somewhat) local bdsm group sometime soon, but I just can't afford the extra expense at the moment. So, until then I'm just talking to people. As annoying as chat rooms can be, they are a way to meet people. I've met a few interesting local doms, but I don't think I want to meet them in person just yet. That, and I'm not looking for the same things they are. I'm attached, and most of them want someone single. But it is nice to talk to people with, in one man's case, about twenty years experience. And yes, I do not need to be reminded that anyone can pretend to be anything online.

And I have the best luck meeting people at this club I go to. A lady I'm currently talking to is proving very interesting. Not to mention that she is gorgeous and we get along fabulously. A big thank you to the man that introduced us.

The more I read about SM, the more I want to actually learn how to use the implements that I want used on me. The books tell you the basics, but I need to get my hands on the tools and practice. Which is why I'll use the opportunity at the end of the month to really look at things and decide what to put on my wish list.

No comments: