Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Things that never cease to amaze me . . .

  • the ability of a customer to make a purchase and walk away without it
  • being asked if I work there when I am clearly wearing the requisite polo and name tag
  • the lady who has to have her paper towels double bagged, cause you know they'll break if the bag suddenly splits
  • the guy who only ever buys cat food, nothing else
  • the inability of people to read the sign on the door with the hours we are open clearly posted
  • the things people will tell you when purchasing pregnancy tests
  • the things people tell you period, prime example: a lady tells me that her husband asked her to shave his butt. I kid you not, this happened last night.
  • the old man who tells the same jokes every time, and is surprised I know the punchline
  • the people who don't know their own PIN number and somehow think I do
  • the people who want to know who to make the check out to, I mean you don't know where you're shopping?
  • the old men who hit on me
  • the old women who are clearly colorblind when getting dressed

that's all for now

1 comment:

portuguesa nova said...

ahh, how i miss retail.