Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A sort of movie review

Well, I finally gave in and saw Episode III. All I can say, as I've heard other people say, is it didn't suck. The effects were great, cool, neato, but man, I've read better dialogue in teenage romance novels. I mean, where are all the great writers. I know it's Lucas's story, but can't he afford help? Or is it that no one is willing to tell him that anything sucked, cause he's so rich and powerful?

The bestest part? Was a preview of the next best thing since the Lord of the Rings trilogy. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Oh Yeah. I can't wait. It looked totally awesome. The little I saw was perfect. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I hear ya. I just about puked when I heard Amadala(sp?) started talking about the baby room! Yeah Lucas is too rich and totally lacks vision anymore. Oh well...