Friday, May 20, 2005

To that one special reader

So, I'm one of the "unfriendlies" hmmm? I don't know, I mean all of my friends seem to think I'm very friendly. I'm so damn friendly and gullible I let myself get into a situation I shouldn't have. And now I'm having to help a friend through the same damn thing.

My self education has taught me much. That you went about things the wrong way. There was no negotiation. I walked into things voluntarily where I had no earthly idea what was going to happen. It's not right to take a novice in BDSM who doesn't know how things are supposed to be and put them in such situations. Getting blanket consent from such a person is wrong. Period. End of story.

But thank you. Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson. It will be a long time before I trust someone so easily. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend overstepped the boundaries of the swing lifestyle by leaving demanding text messages, those of which are the likes of a jilted lover who became much more attached than she should have been. Maybe you should learn the facts about the happening circumstances under which a "certain reader" was not able to follow through that evening before you accuse. You, on the other hand, were not so demanding, but you were in fact misreading the whole "relationship." There were never any clear lines because it was something you assumed! It was you, in your words, who was too gullible, too trusting. You assumed "certain reader" was your Master. You GAVE yourself...he took it. That's all. Certain reader's significant other.

O said...

Hi, just found your blog. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. :(