Friday, April 29, 2005

Before I went to sleep last night I was reading the chapters on Flagellation and Clamps in SM101. I've been spanked, but nothing more than in the course of regular sex. I really would not like it if I was slapped in the face, considering I'm almost always wearing contacts or glasses. Never been paddled, unless you count this great wooden hairbrush I have, nice and wide and square, but haven't done that in a long time. I have been flogged, which I really loved. Canes kind of scare me. I don't know if I'd want to be marked like that.

Nipple clamps are awesome. I've grown to love being pinched really hard on my nipples. Also, I have a bunch of these white plastic clips, kind of like clothespins, that are great. I discovered a really great way to masturbate one night when I was alone. Took six of these clips, put one slowly on each nipple, then two on each of my labia. Play for a while, let myself come, then take them off and come again. Granted, I probably would have had more fun with a partner, but that by itself was fun.

No comments: