Monday, April 18, 2005

Hello

Well, I'm not sure what I'm going to write here, or how long this will last, but I'll give it a shot. I'd like to explore my history and my life in general in order to see how I got where I am today and where I want to go.

Some basics about me until I figure out how to do the profile thingy. I'm 26, female, about 5'5" depending on footwear. I have gorgeous long red curly hair, brown eyes, and wear glasses or contacts because I'm blind as a bat. I will post a picture when I find one decent enough, get one taken, or when I get around to it. I live in northeastern Ohio. I am college educated, with a degree and everything, yet I still work in retail. But I'm working on something that will hopefully get me out of that. Oh, yeah, I'm also Pagan, bisexual, in an open/poly relationship, and am exploring the swing lifestyle and the world of D/s. Gee, I hope my family doesn't find this. Isn't the interwebnet wonderful?

2 comments: