Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm reading a few different books currently. Stranger in a Strange Land by R. A. Heinlein, SM 101 by Jay Wiseman, and Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns by P. Miller and M. Devon, oh and as occasional bedtime dessert Beauty's Punishment by Anne Rice.

Well, I was sitting in the living room looking at the listings for stores in the back of Screw the Roses, when all of a sudden I blurt out, "That has to be a typo!"

To which K replies, "What, Toungstown?" This is hilarious, but I guess you had to be there. Of course the name of the town should have been Youngstown, but the mere fact he knew what I was reading when I said that is just par for the course.

But this also means he's been reading the book, which can't be a bad thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well not sure if you even go back and read notes on old entries or not...

But 'SM 101 by Jay Wiseman'... he recently came to my area and gave some classes and such to the local group here... kewl guy.

Also, you should look for 'Ethical Slut' It can be hard to find but I call it my bible, great book!

~Rain