Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Want to know something scary?

I'll be honest. I'm not skinny. I know, shocker. The scary part? I weigh less now than I probably did in middle school. Would actually have to track down medical records, cause goodness knows I didn't keep track, but I think so. Saw a relative over Easter that hadn't seen me since I was maybe eleven. He said I was skinnier than I was then. That frightens me. What the hell was I doing weighing over 200lbs in middle school? And it's a damn good thing I didn't keep going. I have vague memories of trying various diets, but you know what really got the weight off? A retail job where I'm not sitting on my ass all day. As much as I hate it, it's been good for me. I also try not to eat as much junk as I used to. But I love to cook. And I will always have a weakness for good dark chocolate. All in moderation, which is the real key.

No comments: