Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Kissing

For some reason I have a real urge to write about a subject near and dear to my heart, Kissing. And I'm not talking the chaste peck on the cheek for Aunt Martha. I'm talking about your lips on mine, slightly parted, tongues exploring, hard or soft, slow or fast, intense or relaxed.

There's just something about it. It is intimate in a way that sex sometimes isn't. I only say that, because my first memorable kiss took place after I was no longer virgin, and with a different person. Some of my favorite teenage experiences had nothing to do with sex, just kissing, okay they did involve the idea of sex, but never quite got there.

I had some of the most gorgeous makeout sessions with this one guy, I'll call him J. They lasted hours. Just kissing, trying to devour each other, lips on lips, on ears, on necks, on fingers. He was my first real boyfriend, but it didn't last, cause he had to leave after the summer. But, while I didn't manage to score with him then, age 16, I did get him about three years later when he was back in town. Yes! He was my cowboy who couldn't ride a horse, but . . . nevermind. Whee he looked hot in that leather duster.

I remember playing spin-the-bottle at my sixteenth birthday surprise party. Shutup. It was fun. I kissed the girls too, but only lips. At that point being bi hadn't even crossed my mind.

Some people are natural good kissers, some practice til they are, some need help. I won't name names, but one guy I had started seeing I really liked, but he couldn't kiss. Hmmm. End it because he can't kiss, or try to teach him? I opted for teaching. And, he has improved, but I'm still working on him. A phobia of being suffocated can be a real damper on kissing ability. But, we have made progress.

There is nothing like the feeling of someone bigger and stronger than you lacing their fingers through your hair to hold your head back and just absolutely ravishing you with their mouth. Makes me wet. I know, I know, what doesn't? So what are your thoughts on kissing?

2 comments:

ThatIsMeWhat said...

Like you said, kissing can be really great, but it can be really bad and can make all the difference when having an encounter with someone. I've never kissed a girl. Is it any different?

V said...

Yes, kissing can be bad. I've had my share of bad kisses, but you move on.

Kissing girls/women is different, yes.
But I'm not sure if I can explain how. It just is. Try it sometime.