Friday, April 22, 2005

Have you ever met someone and known, or at least hoped, without even talking to them first, that you really like them and could be friends? And then it gets even better when you do talk to them, spend time with them, and know, know, that they are about the best people you have ever met?

Yeah *sigh*

For the first time in a loooong time I think I have found people I can truly be myself around. Joy does not even begin to describe the feeling that fills my being.

(this part no one else will understand, but I do) I think now I can let myself have friends again. Forgiveness given to you is one thing, forgiving yourself takes a lot longer. I think almost seven years of penance and punishment is enough, don't you? Time to live again. Sam and Nicole, wherever you are, I hope you are well and happy. I forgive myself now, long after you forgave me.

No comments: